High School students – participating the National level scholastic competitions (amount $200.00)
High school students participating in any National level competitions should send
A request letter, at least two months in advance of the event, to
the Abi Kattel Memorial Foundation – Scholarship Program
12197 Sunset Point Circle
Wellington, FL 33414
A package should include,
- A letter with detailed information about the competition s/he would be participating with date and place.
- The student’s year in school, the award check mailing & email addresses, and phone number(s).
- A letter, on a school letter head, from a teacher of the school describing the national competition and participation.
- The award will be given up to two qualified students on a first-come-first-served basis for a year.
- Check will be mailed to the address you provided about 10 days prior to your event.