Why run/walk or donate to the Abi Kattel Memorial Foundation (AKMF)?
Keep yourself healthy and happy. At the same time help others in many ways. The run:
* helps college students achieve their goals through the “AKMF Scholarship”.
* helps underprivileged children participate in day camps at YMCA through the AKMF youth scholarship.
* helps provide food for homeless people served at St Ann Place, a homeless center.
* saves lives of people through Blood Donation programs of AKMF.
* promotes the saying “Those Who Live in the Hearts of Others Never Die”.
Ways to get involved:
You can make a donation any time to achieve above goals via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting www.abikattelfoundation.org or sending checks payable to Abi Kattel Memorial Foundation to the address: 12197 Sunset Point Circle, Wellington, FL 33414.
Register for the run 2017: click here 5 K Run Brochure 2017 . To complete registration please print the form and send completed form to 12197 Sunset Point Circle, Wellington, FL 33414.
Run Result 2016 : Run Results by Age Group_1-16-2016